Saturday, January 8, 2011

Ballerina


 This was the first time Natasha came to my studio.I honestly didn’t know what to expect.She was a talkative person with a lot of ideas so I really didn’t know what will come out of this photo shoot considering the fact that she said she is a shy person.Well..to tell you the truth.. everything went unexpectedly well.She had 3 outfits: one was the almost typical ballerina outfit,another was the ‘granny’ outfit(as I called it) and the third one was the Tom Boy outfit.I will explain each and everyone- for you to get the picture like I did through my lenses.First she tried on the ballerina outfit.Long black tutu skirt,black tight t-shirt and a red flower.So simple,yet so elegant.First thing she asked me is to tell her how to sit in front of the camera-it was her first photo shoot.After a few pictures taken she started to jump around and play with her skirt and I thought “Where is that shy person?” Then I realized that she was feeling comfortable and natural.
The second outfit was something much too sober and classy for her.She looked just like a kid wrapped in her mother’s vintage clothes.Every detail was put together,from the big gold necklace and the vintage earrings to the lace gloves and black flowery dress.
The third outfit was a thrill! Do you remember Charlie Chaplin?Well..she was it!We really had loads of fun shooting this outfit.She read from the papers,talked on the microphone,danced with an umbrella and made a lot of funny faces.It was perfect for this kind of theme.All in all..the pictures ended up...as you will see :P Hope you enjoy! 





No comments: